Roots Marlborough Dry Gin 700 ml
MARLBOROUGH DRY GIN
A crisp and robust ‘London Dry’ style gin. Batch distilled in a boutique 200L copper pot still after a 24 hour activated maceration in a sustainable neutral base spirit. Bottled at a bold 45% alcohol by volume.
Produced on estate at the Elemental Distillery, in the heart of the Marlborough wine region.
- Juniper, wild foraged (Highlands, Macedonia)
- Grapefruit ‘Golden Special’ (Gisborne, NZ)
- Coriander seed (Hawke’s Bay, NZ)
- Motueka hops, organic (Nelson, NZ)
- Gorse flower, wild foraged (Volunteers, Marlborough, NZ)
- Kawakawa berries, wild foraged (Kaikoura, NZ)